First 5 Sacramento School Readiness programs ensure children are healthy and have social, emotional and early academic skills they need to start kindergarten successfully. Parents and caregivers are educated about the importance of child development and learning.
Interactive child/parent programs include:
- Playgroups (0-3 year olds)
- Preschool (3-5 year olds)
- Family Support and Engagement
- Transition Activities and Summer Camps
- Comprehensive Screening and Early Intervention
Find out what free school readiness services are offered in your district.